Thursday, September 3, 2009

Over the break I worked on my action plan. I got a few people together and started to work on my film. I got all of the filming done. Since I was done filming I have been going over my cousins house a couple times a week to work on editing the film. He showed me a lot on how to edit a film, but half the stuff he showed me I forgot how to do it. Well, I am just about done editing my film it should be finished by this weekend. I problem that I ran into was that we can only have 8 minutes of film during our project and I believe it is longer than that. So I have to show my plan to a group of people and talk to them about it while I am doing this I am going to have to film myelf doing this. That is what I am going to show as my action plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment